Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear unknown accomplices...

Depending on whether or not you've been watching the comment section of the first post, you may know that somebody has translated two of the very first issues of PKNA - 0/1 'Evrons' and 0/2 'The Winds of Time'.

Only problem is, I have no way of contacting this guy, though I would very much like to speak with him, about how best to handle this project. So if you're out there, Mysterious Translator, please e-mail me at birch_pkna@yahoo.com .

Also, I once discussed this project on 4chan's Comics and Cartoons board, and one of the posters suggested that he would translate the 0/3th issue, 'Xadhoom'. In the interest of not having two guys translate the same issue, (as Mysterious Translator has stated that he would do the same) it would be great if you could contact me too, Enigmatic Comrade.

Or the short version: Will the guy who translated the first two issues, and the guy who said on /co/ that he would translate the third, please contact me on birch_pkna@yahoo.com ?

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm Brazilian and I'm a fan of the Duck Avenger.
    I'm translating the saga Pkna for the portuguese, but the scans are in Italian and is very difficult this language. The english is easier to translate and would like to use your translation.
    My blog is:
    http://blogdisney.wordpress.com/pkna/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kanu-dinho.

    Feel free to use my english translations. (Especially if you squeeze in a link to this site.) Any project that helps spread the love for PKNA is a-ok in my book!

    I should probably point out, though, that the two translations, I link to in this post - 0/1 and 0/2 - weren't translated by me, so it's not really my place to hand out permissions for those.

    My instinct says that he wouldn't mind if you used his translations, but unfortunately, I have no way of contacting him.

    Oh, and feel free to e-mail me, if you need any help with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! Great job! I was actually translating issues 0, 0/2 and 0/3 for a friend. I you are interested I can pass them over to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'd be interested!

    You can reach me at birch_pkna@yahoo.com

    I'd love to see your translations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    In this site has scans of the Italian editions 1 to 23 Pkna:
    http://www.dduniverse.net/ita/viewtopic.php?f=544&t=3358163&hilit=paperinik

    ReplyDelete